Keeping your roof in good condition will protect your home from the elements and any deterioration caused by water ingress. Supremacy's highly skilled team can ensure your roof is sound and in good order.
There are two options available depending on the pitch of your roof.
1.If the pitch is more than 12° it is possible to 'over roof' it by laying high performance Klober underlay, treated tile battens and a granular finished lightweight metal roof tile onto the existing roof surface.
If you have a flat roof, or the pitch is below 12° then it will be necessary to install a flat to pitch roof conversion. This is a bespoke service and tailor made to suit your home.
- Raise the pitch to a minimum of 13.5 degrees using treated timber roof trusses
- Fit new EUROCELL maintenance free fascias, guttering and Downpipes
- Finish the front and rear elevations in either PVCu cladding boards or plyboard and stipple coat.
- Fit new breathable roofing felt along with treated 25mm x 50mm roofing battens
- Install a new Metrotile lightweight roofing system in a colour of your choice
Our reputation has been built on the quality of our service so on all conversions we only use the best products and always use screws to anchor the new roof. We can also update your existing roof with new Roofline products if required. All our work is fully guaranteed.
We use Metrotile lightweight roofing tiles which come in a range of tile colours and carry a 40 year guarantee.
For more information or to discuss your requirements please call 01962 809249 or fill in our enquiry form and we'll call you back